On the Polish left flank, the cossacks attack the Swedish musketeers on the edge of the woods, while the cavalry melee continues - the Swedes have committed a fresh cavalry regiment attacking the Poles in the flank
The cavalry melees on both flank are lost by the Poles, outnumbered and attacked in the flank, they rout with the cossacks and others trying to hold off the pursuing Swedish cavalry. The Polish german infantry in the centre now find themselves outmatched by the Swedish infantry.
A victory for the Swedish army
1. Game Approximate overall casualties (end move 5),
- Swedish : Total: 660; comprising Cavalry - 330 (11 figs), Infantry - 330 (11 figures)
- Polish: Total: 1320; comprising Hussars/Pancerni Cavalry - 1050 (35 figs), Reiters - 60 (2 figs), Cossack Cavalry - 90 (3 figures), German Infantry - 120 (4 figs)
- As next move would be off the table - game ended. Although the Poles would have lost more men as they were pursued.
2. The Historical result was a Swedish Victory, with few casualties on their side and at least a 1000+ on the Polish side.