Friday 12 July 2024

Barn Interior....and Game Setup

While setting up for a 'Musketeers' skirmish game, I decided to use a large barn - as action could occur in the barn I thought it a good idea to make the interior reasonably realistic...

I had a look through my printed paper sheet folder for something suitable for the main floor area; a sort of rammed earth look - cut some to size and stuck it into position.

I took some photos of the exterior of the barn, and cropped them for pieces to print....
the printed pieces stuck onto the interior...
a little bit of brown paint to disguise the joins and some uprights added using some strip wood painted brown...
In position on the game table with some items stored in it...
With the interior of the barn finished, I finished setting up the table for the game ....




most of the action will be in the yard area, with spill over into the barn and the road outside.  

5 comments:

tradgardmastare said...

Cunning plan, well executed. Looks great.

rross said...

Yes, that was a pretty good idea to quickly create something to represent the interior of your barn! I look forward to seeing the Musketeers and their foes making use of it in your upcoming game!

Tiberian general said...

Brilliant idea Allan well executed.


Willz.

Duke of Baylen said...

It looks just the job. The photo cut outs for the interior was a clever idea that wouldn't have occurred to me.
The scene is set and very inviting it looks to any gamer worth their salt.
I look forward to what comes next
Stephen

Ray Rousell said...

Looks excellent!