Thursday 13 July 2023

Polish Light Cavalry ... reworked....

 While I had the 17th century storage boxes out, I noticed my Polish Light Cavalry needed some attention, I'd painted the two units, one in a green theme and the other a blue theme - a bit too 'uniform'. So I've repainted/rebased them to give a better look.


The original green and blue themed units....
On the workbench and altering hats ....
Some of the coats repainted and blue/green/red/brown now intermingled....much better than before

1 comment:

Duke of Baylen said...

In a world of unpainted figures, it always seems bold to me to repaint anything. However these are looking great so congratulations on having the courage and patience to go for it.
Do repainted units suffer in their next battle the way newly painted units do in their first?
Stephen