Saxe-Jarslberg (defending the Hoflandt). RED
- A small force was drawn up to defend the road into Marienstadt (mostly composed of the former garrison of Hof).
- The force holding Montberg was re-inforced.
- The Duke's army (including troops from Hesse-Limburger) has completed mustering at Karlebach, and is ready to move.
Wittenberg (trying to seize the Hoflandt) GREEN
- After capturing Hofheim, the northern strip of the the Hoflandt has been secured.
- The troops blocking the road between Hof and Marienstadt have been reinforced and are advancing on Marienstadt.
- At Hof, the main body of the Wittenberg field army is crossing the river into the Hoflandt.