Saxe-Jarslberg (defending the Hoflandt). RED
- The garrison ejected by Wittenberg from Hof had retreated to Marienstadt.
- The Duke's army is mustering at Karlebach, along with allied troops from Hesse-Limburger.
- A small force has been sent to hold Montberg.
- All towns and garrisons had been notified to be on the alert.
Wittenberg (trying to seize the Hoflandt) GREEN
- While the town of Hof was secured a small force moved out to block the road to Marienstadt.
- After seizing the ferry crossing at Inglewitz, more troops were brought over the river Oudear.
- They moved up to Dreishof, then on to Applestrudel to block the border to Monrovia.
- Another small strike force moved quickly to Toppenhof and then made for Hofheim.