Monday 4 June 2018

a couple of things on the go ....

couple of things being worked on at the moment...

1) a simple set of sword play rules as an add on to my skirmish rule set; initial version has been play tested, second version awaiting a play test. Aim is to have it fit on one page ? !

2) I'm slowly putting the Kettelwitz series of games into a 'campaign pdf'; I will be trying to make something a bit more of it as sort of project in itself. Trying out my drawing skills, I would like to have parts illustrated by drawings. First attempts were bad, but after some practice I think I'm getting nearer something usable...

2 comments:

tradgardmastare said...

I look forward to seeing the sword play rules.

Independentwargamesgroup said...

Nice try. It reminds me of the drawings used to illustrate the Hyboria campaign run by Tony Bath.