Saturday, 15 May 2010

Sorting out some spare bits ...

I recently assembled an officer, ensign and drummer for my next regiment of foot; looking at my box of spare bodies, arms and heads I decided to use up most of the bist to make some extra figs to pose for vignette scenes or on the battlefield. So here they are, I've got to add some filler in a few spots and make a few adjustments then they'll be ready for painting.

Prerparations for the battle of Hungerford continue; I've finished all the unit cards required the next thing is to sort out the battlefield map and unit start postions.

1 comment:

  1. poses and variants I hadn't thought of... I await the painted versions.